Almost Is Never Enough COVER

Verse 1
It's hard to say, when it's over, goodbye
I got to replace the feelings inside
maybe we just didn't try
but (that's not right)2x
Bridge
we can hide from the truth as much as we want
but at times we didn't want to let go
we’re so use to failure
that's maybe why we gave up
I learned to just go with the flow
Pre Hook
(Almost)2x is never enough
very close, but then erupt
if I knew that you too believe
and really cared too
we wouldn't have fell off so hard and end up apart
we’d be together, and you’d freeze me with your charms
Hook
and we almost, we was almost ready for love
but almost is never enough
Verse 2
if everything could be alright
you’d just hold me close every night
how to love, maybe we would have learn
side by side, together we will conquer

Bridge
Pre Hook
Hook

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Things Were Different

Matter

Ain't Having That