I Know



You’ve been hurt
so have I
you still tried to make it work
I sure did try

I know a girl hurt you
led to depression and trust issues 
so now you treat everyone like their temporary
because you don't want to relive what you went through
you're not the only one, trust me
and you don't think you're doing anything wrong because that's what you’re use to

I know when I said that I'm here to stay
you didn't believe me in any way
I meant it, but you don't care
because you're scared
just admit it, you’re afraid of commitment
you’re an asshole, and you said it
I know it's just an act, but you're so persuasive
you don't know how to react to something real
you can't even recognize it
I know because I'm in the same predicament
I think everyone is full of shit
with you I was right though, you're a hypocrite
when we use to talk, you was saying all kinds of things
about a possibility of us being together
start off by getting to know each other
a few days pass and you just changed
disappeared into thin air
I wasn't even prepared
I wanted to see where we’d go
but I guess you didn't want to know
you must’ve thought I was lying to you or something?
but you don't realize that you gave up on a real one

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Things Were Different

Matter

Ain't Having That