Laid Up

Laid Up

Verse1
he said “love is the best drug.” Quit talking, you’ve said too much 
lust is often confused with love, dang he’s psychotic 
don't have a care in the world, my love for him is microscopic 
I don't believe in love, that shit is overrated, he said I'm the one, that's when I vacated 
it’s only a fling, not forever lasted, I told you don't love me, so don't get all dramatic 
no one can break my heart, I think it’s made out of plastic 
I'm full of jokes, look in your shirt while you spell the word attic 
I'm living life to the fullest, ain’t trying to waste time 
If you steal my heart and I steal yours, is that the perfect crime? 

Hook 
(Start off talking, laughing, and kissing, fuck the love 
I feel like being romantic, wanna be laid up)2x 
(wanna be laid up)2x
with you, so tell me what you wanna do 
(wanna be laid up)2x 
so wassup, are you in or what? 

Verse 2
people say I'm mean rather than kind, but I'm the realest girl alive 
I just state facts and say what's on my mind 
stay away from the bullshit, because I'm not trying to hear it 
switch from bae to bruh real quick, I'm not afraid I just don't commit 
I got other things to worry about, I just need someone to help me drown it out 
get stuff off my mind for a bit, I told you how I feel, it ain’t a secret 
now tell me if you with it, cut you off before you start catching feelings 
I told you from the beginning, I wasn't kidding 
eating and watching movies isn't my type of chilling 
I’ve been through so much, I'm not trying to settle down 
maybe in the future, but I'm chilling for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Things Were Different

Matter

Ain't Having That