Never Met

thinking back
to when we first met 
completely unaware of just how much you would mean to me
at the beginning we were amazing
even though my family didn't like you
my friends tell me not to
I let you in anyway
cuz I thought you were different
I thought you'd stay
so I committed 
It seemed like you did but you didn’t
dang, I was so blind
I couldn't see the lies 
that was right in front of my eyes
But I'm not at all surprised
don't get me wrong I had doubts
but I'd make excuses or block it out
cuz all the happy times we had together
man I just wanted it to last forever
But we weren't on the same page
you didn't really want me to have your last name
and now you want me back
but Ian having that
all those nights, feeling lonely
where were you when you were supposed to be there for me
I wish I could go back and never had met you
cuz I was fine before you
I swear if I knew it was going to end like this
I would've told you to save it for some other bitch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Things Were Different

Matter

Ain't Having That