Matter

I'm  just thankful for the people that never left
y'all the best, I'm bless
the people that said they'll never leave but disappeared,
they lied I’m disappointed, but not at all surprised
dip out as quick as they came in,
the fake ones do it best
we were never really true friends,
just replace and onto the next
never cared how I felt at all
once you need something, you’ll give me a call
say you there for me,
whenever I need you and I don't ask for much but when I do
you never come through, always an excuse
prove it, don't just say you want to be in my life
but I appreciate the ones who tried
In a few years none of this shit will matter
we live and we learn
care less and live better
I'm too young for this
rather have "oh wells" than "what ifs"
life’s too short to hold things in
stop biting your tongue, tell them how you're feeling
I use to believe in romances
and give chances after chances, no matter the circumstances
sometimes I wish I never had, but I learned from all of that
I ain't worried about my past, focused on what's coming next
I only give one try, no three strikes you're out
I don't play games, once you mess up, it won't workout
save that for P.T, I refuse to give another opportunity
for you to disappoint, fool and hurt me

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Things Were Different

Too Good At Goodbyes COVER