In Her Lane COVER

Hook
Pay no attention to all these hoes
only focus on what matters the most
and all that love shit, you’re avoiding
Getting paper like a mfn pro
trust no one else
from all that bullshit, she keeps away
She knows how stay in her lane
Verse 1
Ian ain’t worried bout them other bitches, shit it's none of my business
foreal long as he aint worried bout me
we can all chill with them bitches, it doesn’t make a difference
I'm just tryna have fun and blow some fucking trees
I like to just go with the flow
layback, sip couple drinks and blow
Quiet, keep it lowkey
and I know a lot of girls calling his phone
every nigga talks to more than one female, that's just how it's gone be
don't know how to commit
I ain't the crazy type that get jealous and start stalking
keep to myself, stay away from the bullshit
and the sex is good he knows how to hit it right
I leave as soon as its fucking over
sometimes you just wanna stay the night and cuddle, be like fuck it
but nah, gotta stay in your lane, I don’t care bout the others but we can’t do it
Hook
Verse 2
I keep it real and he agree
paper chasin, because how we living ain't shit for free
never depend on anyone again mane
and I stay out of drama to keep peace
ain't got time to party all the time or sleep
I never play any games, hide and go seek
all the rumors I hear, I don’t let that shit get to me
getting money is all I know
yeah, we fucked maybe twice or three times
they tryna get too close, they call I decline
never fall in love, don’t cross the line
never meet parents that's not a good sign
it’s been a minute since we kicked it, and linked up
foreal I just want you to take off them long johns
like old times, we’d go round after round
can’t be catching feelings, gotta move on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Things Were Different

Matter

Ain't Having That