Ain't Having That

ex want me back
but I ain't having that
no more excuses, I was so foolish, clueless
mistakes, that’s human, now ask me what I’m doing
It’s just me and my music
to me it's amusing, my entertainment
dislike distractions, relationships
I'm on some me shit
that nigga was on some dumb shit
now he asking for forgiveness
but I’ll never forget it
damn sure won't take him back
he said I can't live w/o him, he’s incorrect
he don't cross my mind at all
he did me wrong and I'm moved on

no new friends, I ain't having that
all the shit I've been through, I ain't going back
and 3 words, trust no one
is he real or just wanna homerun?
is she fake or my ride or die?
it's hard to figure out sometimes
they be sending different signs
that's why I read between the lines
I refuse to get fooled
ignore all the bull


going broke, I ain't having that
I like to eat a lot, I'm real fat
I’m about making commas
while you sleep in your pajamas
and I don't like no drama
better have my money, we don't want no problems
what goes around comes around
here comes that bitch, karma
if you ain't talking money, I don't hear a sound
pull out my glock if I gotta

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matter

I Know