Lovey Dovey

Lovey Dovey


I remember that night when we first met
After a party, we weren't done getting lit just yet
It was at the corner store
I thought you were cute, nothing more
you was with your cousin, I was with my friend
I didn't think I'd see you again
We left and my friend told me you wanted my number
So we started texting one another
You wanted to hangout sometime
But I said I'm leaving for basic soon
He said “I'm glad that you’re not mine”
Because “I’ll be proud but also mad at you.”
It's been a while but I couldn't forget your pretty face
For AIT, I was back in the states
Thinking about you, it's kind of hard not to
So I hit you up and surprisingly
You didn't forget about me
We started talking almost every night
Flirting, calling you bae, Morning text everyday
It just felt right
Then we was able to finally see each other in person
You came on base to see me and I was so nervous
We took pictures all the time
You stayed on my mind
One thing I’ll never forget
Is when and where we had our first kiss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Things Were Different

Matter

Ain't Having That