Self Righteous COVER

Let me explain
I don’t know what love means
I thought we'd be good this way
you tell me, to take down my guard
give you my all, trying but that’s not enough
I should've told you, from the jump
do we have any luck? I'll give you all my love
boy lets make up, lets talk and be laid up
I miss you so much, yes I know it’s my fault
yeah it’s true, I ain't afraid to admit it
I wonder if you think bout me a little bit
I want to see you, Ima come visit
see you in person, I promised (I swore)2x
that it won't be like how it was before
it’s you and only you, that I adore
was it just sex and nothing more?
it ain't seem like it was more
selfish, I know I was wrong
I need you baby (come on)2x
I tricked you for so damn long
apologised, now you're gone
now you, forgot me and left me all alone
I'm lonely, I left your side warm
I need you back baby come home
this is where you belong
but you don't believe that you're the only one I want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Things Were Different

Matter

Ain't Having That