Fall For Your Type COVER

2.2.15

Verse 1
Should I, should I, really put my trust in you?
because I'm trying to be convincing
but my feelings keep on mixing
and this clock keeps on ticking all the time
is this real? Like is it us... over the world
well I told you my ambition
I don't know if you ever listen
you keep saying we’ll work on you being mine
but whatever boy, I'ma take your word boy, we’ll be fine
trying to believe that, you’re the one
constantly repeating the mistake I don’t learn from

Hook
SAME AS

Verse 2
You say I'm different from your past girl
so maybe this would actually last long
and that I’ll be your one and only girl
I just hope that you’re not playing around, right now
trust my faith, our love will endure
I just don't want it to be, another mistake and
have to start all over


Hook--

Verse 3
Need something to drink ain't no way I can stay sober
telling me you want to play a game of strip poker
boy quit playing, I just told you how I feel and shit
and you laughing but ain’t shit funny, I was serious
uh wait, boy forget it, I was kidding
deja vu just like before, just admit it, you're not committed
(Damn)2x
I don't know why I thought you were something different
gave you chance after chance without a hesitation
I don't know what to do, should’ve known you wasn't true
I struggle tryna figure out who's real and who's just tryna screw
never knew what love meant, what's the real definition?

but dang I miss your smile and I'm running out of options
that's why Ima take you back, I don’t wanna let you go, just promise this won’t end
they say it over and over again, telling me not to let him in
yeah I hear ya, and I know I should’ve listened from the beginning
tryna make things go right, Instead it goes the other direction
and I fall

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If Things Were Different

Matter

Ain't Having That